Saturday, March 7, 2009

New Blog

Hi this is a new blog..I guess I wanted to do something special..something for the Grandchildren
in my life..I guess I'm always trying to do something to interest the grandchildren and at times that is very difficult to do..they all have different interest..I'm always trying to share something with them and at times it may not sound exciting to them even though it may be exciting for me.
I think most Grandparents try hard to be good Grandparents..we try to be better at grandparenting than we were at parenting..Maybe some of us try to hard...(if that is possible)

I wished I had more time with them..and at times it seems like it is totaly impossible for any time.
I see much creativity in many of the grandchildren and wish I had time with them to help be a part of molding that into them...

I love my family and miss many of them and probley try to hard at times to hold onto what is left...
I think family is very important and should not be taken lightly...something that you just can't get back and that is lost time...

I hope to share here things that the grandchildren have shared with me..have drawen for me..pictures that were taken.. ..plus I hope that they will want to share here as well...

Grandchildren are a crowning glory to the aged; parents are the pride
of there children....Proverbs 17:6

I love you my family...

I'm still putting together input for the blog..gathering items and content..oh yeah and taking
pictures..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment